Bauen

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

HE: my girl is really awesome
HE: we're both pretty crazy
I: you arent crazy
I: you're just a giddy naive skinny cycling dude
HE: theres a lot you don't know about this skinny cyclist
HE: come on, i lived in 224
HE: and by the end of the year I was nationally recognized as a drunk
I: heehe
12:40 AM
HE: in teh cycling community
I: that rocked
HE: what would you expect
HE: I did go to vegas last week
I: to do what
HE: lose money and be drunk the whole time
HE: it was pretty wild
HE: one of the guys that went with us spent $700 at the strip club the first day he was there
I: how much did you lose
I: hahahaa
HE: and he went by himself too
I: what a bobo
I: some guy i know here spent 1500 on a hooker in vegas
HE: I probably lost around $300 in gambling losses
HE: but then again its all student loans, so it wasn't my money!
I: uhh... student loans or grants?
HE: loans
HE: sure I have to pay them back
HE: but whatever
I: your a idiot.
HE: your grammer sucks engish major
I: ITS A JOKE MOREON
I: FUNNY
I: LAUGH
HE: nah, its much more humerous that I didn't think it was a joke
I: hehe...true
I: you really thought i meant to type that sentence?
HE: well, i was hoping you really meant to because it set me up beautifully to make fun of you
12:50 AM
I: im insulted that you thought i was that dumb
HE: well, sometimes people type fast and make mistakes
I: sure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home