Bauen

Saturday, September 24, 2005

A Sampling of Beers

I started with a Dogfish Head Raison d'Etre, followed it with a River Horse Hop Hazard, and concluded with a Samuel Smith's Lager. All in all, a very tasty sampling. I wish I could write more. I am feeling pretty nervous about going to Europe. I procrastinated too much, and I missed the fall session to enroll in an intermediate French langauge class. Maybe learn some Spanish then head to France to finish learning French, and finally to Germany to start from scratch and learn German? So many options. It's so damn hard to choose which one is the optimal choice. Maybe there isn't an optimal choice. All I know is that I want to go to Duke's Literature PhD program. Fred Jamesom, Michael Hardt, and very good philosophy of science professors. Sweet.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home