Bauen

Friday, May 20, 2005

All DONE!

I finished my last exam as an undergraduate at Cornell University yesterday. Now it's the limbo of senior week and I'm in ABD (not all-but-dissertation, but all-but-degree) mode. I don't have any work to do, so I will be riding my bike as much as possible. I think I am doing 80 miles tomorrow and 130 miles on Sunday. The 130-mile ride will be a ride around both Cayuga Lake and Seneca Lake. The training stress score should be in the 300s or 400s - i.e. it will be a really really hard ride.


I will also be drinking a bit, but I don't want to feel like a total waste of life, so I will be try to blog a lot. I have about 7-10 drafts saved. I will develop those ideas and publish them this week.

1 Comments:

  • Congratulations! I remember that feeling well. Enjoy yourself because the RW (real world) is not nearly as fun as the week(s) after graduation

    By Blogger BlondebutBright, at 5/21/2005 4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home